Local Dallas Legal Resources
Dallas Area Bankruptcy & Federal Courts
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Texas (Dallas & Fort Worth)
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas (Dallas & Fort Worth)
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Texas (Plano, Sherman & Tyler)
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Texas (Plano, Sherman & Tyler)
Dallas Area Courts
- Dallas County Courts
- Tarrant County Courts
- Collin County Courts
- Denton County Courts
- Rockwall County Courts
- Kaufman County Courts
- Ellis County Courts
Dallas Area Appraisal Districts
- Collin County Central Appraisal District
- Dallas Central Appraisal District
- Denton Central Appraisal District
- Ellis County Appraisal District
- Rockwall Appraisal District
- Tarrant Appraisal District
City of Dallas
Dallas Area City Links
- Balch Springs
- Cedar Hill
- Flower Mound
- Fort Worth
- Glenn Heights
- Grand Prairie
- Haltom City
- North Richland Hills
- Richland Hills
- Trophy Club
Dallas Area County Links
Dallas Law Related Links
Dallas Area Links of Interest
Credit - Building, Rebuilding, Reports & Repair
- Mortgage 101.com provides information on obtaining home loans through a variety of sources, including sub-prime lenders, as well as information on building, maintaining, and rebuilding credit.
- Bankrate.com provides information on mortgage rates, CD rates, auto loans, credit cards, mortgages, personal finances and more.
- Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion are the three major credit bureaus. TransUnion's site offers online access to your credit report, credit management and education services, and a variety of other helpful information and useful links.
- Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion are the three major credit bureaus. Experian's site offers online access to your credit report, credit management and education services, and a variety of other helpful information and useful links.
- Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion are the three major credit bureaus. Equifax's site offers online access to your credit report, credit management and education services, and a variety of other helpful information and useful links.
- Auto Valuation
- House Valuation
Dallas Bankruptcy Help
The Dallas Bankruptcy Lawyers at The Law Offices Of R.J.Atkinson can help you to understand The Bankruptcy Process . If you are consider filing for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 11 Bankruptcy or simply need information on Managing Your Debt, Contact the Dallas Bankruptcy Attorneys at The Law Offices Of R.J.Atkinson. Our Dallas Bankruptcy Lawyers can provide you a free bankruptcy evaluation and a free bankruptcy means test to determine your bankruptcy relief options.
Our Dallas Bankruptcy Attorneys handle Personal Bankruptcy and Business Bankruptcy cases in and around Dallas County, as well as the Counties of Denton, Tarrant, Kaufman, Collin, Rockwall, Grayson, Fannin, and Ellis. If you live in Dallas or the Dallas Metroplex and would like to file for Bankruptcy, the Dallas Bankruptcy Lawyers at The Law Offices Of R.J.Atkinson may be able to help. We represent people and businesses in Bankruptcy proceedings in Dallas and throughout the Dallas area. We accept bankruptcy cases in Dallas, Addison, DeSoto, Balch Springs, Cedar Hill, Carrollton, Duncanville, Farmers Branch, Ferris, Garland, Cockrell Hill, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, Coppell, Combine, Rowlett, Hutchins, Seagoville, Lancaster, Sunnyvale, Wilmer, University Park, Highland Park, Wylie, Richardson, Ovilla, Mesquite, Lewisville, Irving, Arlington, Bedford, Benbrook, Forest hill, Flower Mound, Haslet, Hurst, Keller, Lake Worth, Mansfield, Newark, North Richland Hills, Crowley, Colleyville, Euless, Richland Hills, Trophy Club, Red Oak, Ennis, Alma, Garrett, Palmer, Glenn Heights, Terrell, Rosser, Post Oak Bend City, Cottonwood, Crandall, Elmo, Forney, Kemp, Oak Grove, Rockwall, Allen, Blue Ridge, Farmersville, Murphy, Melissa, McKinney, Bonham, Ector, Lucas, Denison, Lavon, Frisco, Howe, Sherman, Sachse, Royse City, Nevada, Parker, Plano, and throughout the Dallas Texas Metroplex.
If you need Bankruptcy Debt Relief in Dallas or most anywhere in the Great State of Texas contact the Texas Bankruptcy Lawyers at The Law Offices Of R.J.Atkinson. We can help you decide if filing bankruptcy is the best option for you to get rid of your debt, significantly reduce your debt, or reorganize your debt.
Dallas Bankruptcy Help — Dallas Texas Bankruptcy Lawyer/Attorney R.J.Atkinson
Contact the Dallas Bankruptcy Attorneys: 214-389-1550